Using the Derma Roller
More Information for PROPHET AND TOOLS' Derma Roller and Hair Growth Oil
Please read the instructions carefully. Our product is completely safe to use, however it can cause harm if it is used irresponsibly.
How does it work?
The PROPHET AND TOOLS' Derma Roller creates microscopic channels in the outer layer of the skin, improving blood circulation and enhancing the absorption of our hair growth oil. This stimulates dormant hair follicles, making the growth of new hair possible.
- Fuller and thicker facial hairs
- Reduced wrinkles and stretch marks
- Reduced acne scarring and skin discoloration
- Increased skin thickness
- Facial rejuvenation
- Enhanced vitamins absorption
- Use the product carefully and do not press heavily onto the skin. The aim is not to cause bleeding.
- Use the derma roller 2-3 times a week and the hair growth oil daily.
- Wash your face as you normally would before using the product.
- Allow the roller to roll over the skin to puncture light holes.
- Areas it can be used on are the face, head and body. Do not go over the eyes, mouth or genital areas.
- The derma roller should be cleaned after the first time of using it and then before each use.
- For hygienic reasons, do not share your derma roller with anybody.
- Once finished with the product, please store in a safe place and keep out of reach of children.
How much Pressure Should you Apply?
You don’t need to apply much pressure when Dermarolling, just enough to keep the needles next to the skin surface. In areas like the center of the cheeks where the skin gives up a bit, you can apply slight pressure or use your tongue to push against the roller from the inside. It’s important to remember that micro-needling should never hurt, and even if you don’t feel pain, the needles will still puncture the skin surface.
How to Use the Products
Identify the area you want to work on. Roll in one direction vertically 6 to 8 times (depending on your skin tolerance and sensitivity), make sure to lift the roller after each pass. So, roll in one direction. Lift up. Repeat. When you have completed rolling 6 to 8 times vertically, roll the same area horizontally this time with the same repetitions. After you have completed all the areas you intended, wash the areas with lukewarm water, dry up, and finish off with a thin application of the beard growth oil to help moisturise and absorb the nutrients to begin the growth production.
Users will experience different results in comparison to others. Please be patient and persistent when using the products simultaneously.
Used for the purpose of skin improvement: Results from 2 weeks.
Used for the purpose of hair and beard production: Results from 3-4 weeks.
How to Disinfect the Derma Roller
Clean your derma roller by letting it sit in isopropyl alcohol. If you do not have this, boil hot water and create a soapy mix in a container, then swish around the derma roller vigorously, making sure the roller doesn't hit the sides.
When you Should Dispose the Derma Roller
The Derma Roller should last more than 15 treatments with proper handling before disposing and purchasing a new one as the needles will become blunt the more you use it. If you have accidentally dropped the Derma Roller and damaged/bent a few of the needles, we advise that you dispose it immediately.
What’s included in the box?
Titanium Steel Derma Roller (Black)
Hair Growth Oil (30ml)
Ingredients: Castor Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
If you have any further questions regarding this product, please contact us via our contact page here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org